In a tweet Friday, the Grammy Award-winning singer tweeted ”
Never thought I’d Say…
Donald Trump is a Giant Among Gop front runners
rubio=RAGE AGAINST WOMEN
carson=JUST TELL ME WHY”
Trump later thanked the singer for her support.
“So nice of @Cher — greatly appreciated,” Trump tweeted.
When Cher had previously called Trump a “loudmouth bigot” four months ago, I knew at the time she was a Hollywood airhead. I was hoping for Trump to win just to see Cher fulfill her promise to move to Jupiter, even if it was only the one in Florida.
- Is this psy-ops against Trump?
- Is this some kind of setup? Is this part of a huge smack-down she is planning after suckering in a lot of people?
- Has she come to admire a strong, dominant man?
- Is she endorsing him for the primary?
- Will she be supporting the Democrat candidate even if Trump wins the Republican nomination?
- Is she just commenting on Trump’s lead in the polls?
- Could this be part of the GOPe (or even Democrat) strategy to remove Trump by having well-known liberals endorse him, thus casting doubt on Trump’s conservative bona fides?
Let us not forget those 15 times Cher tweeted about Donald Trump over the years in a most viscous manner. Most of Cher’s supporters’ comments on Twitter are quite hostile to the GOP front-runner. Trump proponents have been riding in to the support Trump on this tweet. Each group seems to be talking past the other group.